21 January 2011

PRAY TILL UR LAST BREATH...

           Honestly... my life has been destroyed by my ownself...yeap i am damn stupid..most of the people i met would say so..even my lovely ones.. here are the comments:

"sumpah ko bodo oh" said MR. H
"ko ni blur giler " said MIZZ L
"bljr bkn main..bnd ckit pun xtaw.."said my MUM
"alolo..manja sgt adik akak ni" said my SIS
"u ni mcm budak2 r" said HER
"asl ni?suka blur sgt.." said BRO I

*that's a part of it..bnyk lg oh...x igt..

           SO,what should i do?...the answer is to PRAY a lot..and it did works..
forever and ever..but, i need to work on something too..yeah i'm working on something..but why he/she/they are destroying it? i'm trying to make u happy..to appreciate u..but then.. luckily,i dont have enough strength to be angry with u..how lucky u r..hmm,luckily justin bieber comes with a HELPFUL song..thanks JB!!



2 comments: